Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Beach!

Come Monday, the Child and I will head off to the beach with my folks and brother while the husband stays at home (boo) and works.  This beach? It's the beach of my childhood memories.  It's a wonderful, idyllic and mostly empty beach. 

I'll be taking along my Bumbledoo swim diaper, 12 flats, 3 covers and 7 flip disposable inserts.  I think I should be ok because I'll have access to a washer and dryer and knowing my parents, I guess more specifically my mother, we will be doing laundry everyday and I will just toss my flats in.  The child has been pooping sporadically as we slowly transition into solids, so that should help. But I'm sure, given my luck, we will get to the beach and she will promptly begin pooping 3x a day.  I'll report back on how it all goes. I'm hopeful to say the least.

In other news, I have stocked the freezer full of frozen burritos for the husband, so hopefully he won't starve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment