Sunday, July 15, 2012

Morning Thoughts

So I have been trying to do diaper laundry every third day and it's mostly been working, but for some reason yesterday afternoon, I decided to go back to my every other day routine and start a load. Boy, was that a smart decision! After putting the Child in her night time diaper, I lay down to nurse her and she promptly had the biggest poop of all time. Had I not done diaper laundry that afternoon, I would have had NO extra night time diapers. None!

I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

Thou shalt not save up the diaper laundry until one only has ONE night time diaper left.

Honestly, I'm not sure what prompted me to do the diaper wash yesterday afternoon ( I normally do in the morning or late at night) but I'm taking it as a sign from above that I almost erred seriously in my diaper ways.  

Also, does anyone else ever put a night time diaper on their child only to have said child promptly poop?

No comments:

Post a Comment