Monday, July 16, 2012

Things I wonder about...

So the Child is napping (she went down easy) and I have completed almost all the household tasks (minus dinner) that were on my list, therefore I am zzzzzoning out in front of the computer.

On occasion, I like to check the Thirsties outlet page.  I know, I know, I have a Thirsties problem.  They were the first cloth diapers (duo wrap, stay dry insert and wipes) I ever bought and I love their business ethos, so cut me some slack. But, I digress. Anyway, I often wonder about the kind of defect that forces a cute little wrap to end up in the outlet.

 In my cloth diaper fantasy world, I like to imagine that there has been some crazy accident at their factory and that the covers end up tie-dyed. Wouldn't that be cute? Or better still some tie-dyed wipes.

And then, after this terrible factory accident (no injuries) the tie-dyed wipes and covers end up in the outlet, where they are purchased by yours truly.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment