Thursday, June 28, 2012

WAHM made Cloth Diapers

More and more I read and hear about how terrible the US economy is and how Americans are struggling.  This isn't new, the economy has been in the crapper for several years and it doesn't look like it's getting better anytime soon. I am fortunate in that my family is riding out this storm in relative safety and comfort, but I know that's not the case for many.

I come from a military family and am married to a National Guard soldier and both my childhood and married experiences have given me a deep love and belief for and in America.  I think it's important to support US companies and products.  So you know what? NO foreign made diapers for this mama (does thumb jerk movement back at self)!

I realize that this is not an option for every family, that some families can only afford to buy cheaper  diaper packages from overseas, but I am lucky to be able to afford a US made diaper and that's what I'm going to buy! I choose to vote with my dollar and support US mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment